Funds managed on behalf of Australian investors and advisers now exceed $450m.
The company offers portfolio protection strategies to institutions and manages funds with tailored outcomes.
We specialise in the use of listed options and active risk management.
Our own funds invest in international and Australian blue-chip listed shares, set up to reduce volatility of returns and reduce the impact of market falls.
- ‘Eligible Wholesale Investors’ can invest directly into the Denning Pryce Equity Income Fund (Australian shares, minimum investment $200,000).
That fund delivers a low-risk, positive return profile with a history of franking credit rebates to investors. A year by year summary of performance is posted on this website within the Funds section. The compound annual total return (after fees) is 7.49% as at December 31st 2016.
- To diversify, and to access new sources of return, we offer Denning Pryce Global Income Fund, with a five year trading history.
With a total return approach, the fund distributes a quarterly cash payment and shows a compound annual return (after fees) of 7.25% as at December 31st 2016.
Our team of seven has a depth of experience and diverse backgrounds in engineering, maths, computer science and the arts.
Our philosophy is to:
- Use shares and options to build a portfolio with targeted outcomes
- Provide downside protection, and target low volatility of returns
- Match investment strategy to market conditions
Denning Pryce also manages two funds management mandates for Zurich Investment Management Limited, which operate a buy-and-write strategy.
A specialist and focused portfolio management team with a depth of market experience.
Andrew Curtin Non-exec Director
A private banker and retired JBWere partner with thirty years experience of Australian and international markets. Read More.
Dan Wilson Non-exec Director
A graduate of The Royal Military College, Duntroon, and a professional investor with twenty years experience. Dan is also a director of the London Northern Lights Symphony Orchestra. Read More.